Smoke Damage Restoration Services
Even after a fire has been extinguished, damage to your home, belongings and well-being continues. That’s why it is so important to call in a fire restoration professional who knows the correct way to deal with soot, smoke and odor to prevent further damage. The residue left behind after a fire (such as smoke, soot and lingering odors) is a biohazard and can cause health problems if it is not taken care of correctly and thoroughly.
At ServiceMaster Elite, we are known for our consistency, speed and high standards of customer service. Our goal is to restore your property as quickly and efficiently as possible. Call the fire and smoke cleanup experts at ServiceMaster Elite at 877-561-9651. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for emergency response services.
The Smoke Damage Restoration Process
Just as a quick response time is necessary to put out a fire; when it comes to remediating smoke damage a fast response is crucial in order to stop and reverse the damage that was caused within minutes of the initial fire. The team at ServiceMaster Elite not only understands this requires a quick response time; but also a rapid response plan put into place to restore your property as quickly and efficiently as possible. We are known for our consistency, quick response and high standards of customer service.
Once our team is mobilized to restore your smoke damaged home or business we arrive on site and begin to:
- Carefully inspect and test adjoining rooms in order to determine the extent of the fire, smoke, and soot damage. This will allow us to develop a plan of action that will carry all parties through to the following steps in the fire damage restoration process.
- We will secure damaged portions of the property by boarding up and/ or tarping any windows, doors or roof areas damaged by the fire to preserve the remaining contents of the property.
- We will mitigate water that became present as a cause of extinguishing the fire. This process includes water extraction followed by drying the residual moisture through the dehumidification process.
- We will remove all smoke and soot damage from all affected surfaces, walls and ceiling structures utilizing our industry leading technology.
- Followed by restoring the property back to its original state through cleaning, sanitization and structural repair work. Structural repair work can be completed through our sister company, Elite Construction, this process includes both structural and esthetics as well as the restoration of personal items that may have also been damaged by fire and smoke.
ServiceMaster Elite Is Your Smoke Damage Restoration Experts
ServiceMaster Elite is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide expert fire and smoke damage recovery services. Contact us today for a free estimate at 877-561-9651.