Mold Damage Remediation
Mold and mold spores are naturally present in the outdoor environment all around us. However, indoor mold growth can become a tenacious problem. Mold spreads rapidly and produces an unpleasant musty odor. If allowed to grow unchecked, mold can cause discoloration and structural damage to building materials. A significant amount of mold can impact indoor air quality and can be difficult and costly to remove. To prevent the spread of mold it is important to react quickly in the event of a water loss.
ServiceMaster Restore® professionally trained technicians use the latest water restoration and drying techniques to deliver quality results to restore your household or business to a health and clean environment. Call for your free mold removal service estimate at 877-561-9651
Residential and Commercial Mold Damage
One of the worst contaminants known is the silent but dangerous growth of mold. Mold can grow indoors on wet or damp surfaces, such as wallpaper, ceiling tiles, carpets, insulation material, wood and drywall. It can start to grow within 48 hours and if left unchecked, can have serious impacts on both your quality of life and the physical structure of your property. If you see signs of mold or suspect that it has infected your home, we’re here to help remediate the problem and prevent long-term damage.
Regardless of the cause, our experts provide a comprehensive mold remediation process to help eliminate the problem by:
- Locating the mold and the water sources that feed mold
- Assessing the damage caused by the mold
- Isolating and containing the mold by using techniques like physical barriers and negative air pressure to
- prevent it from spreading
- Capturing, filtering and scrubbing microscopic mold spores from the air
- Removing mold with antimicrobial and antifungal treatments
- Disposing of mold-infested porous materials
- Cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing belongings as needed
- Repairing and reconstructing damaged areas to restore your home
Don’t let your health be ruined with indoor toxic mold!
Mold is present everywhere in nature, but when it finds its way into your home or business it can be a major problem. Our expert team of mold remediation specialists use infrared technology as part of the mold detection process and treatment process. We use special chemicals to help remediate toxic mold, black mold and other mold spores and protect your home or business.